Chimica / Farmaceutica / Healthcare
Ingegneria / Project management
Supply Chain Manager
Reporting directly to the Site Director, the Supply Chain Manager will provide leadership for all purchasing, warehouse, logistics, waste management, and shipping activities with an effort to control costs while also improving efficiency and accuracy in the management of inventory.
- First and foremost is the responsibility of Supply Chain Manager to behave and act in each of its functions accordingly to safety guidelines; also responsible for improvement in safety of its personnel, developing systems to achieve corporate objectives and continuous improvement of results.
- Supervise staff, including training, setting expectations and holding team members accountable, including progressive discipline.
- Optimize the use of working capital through good planning, inventory control, distribution, purchasing and overall management of the supply chain.
- Ensuring the correct relationship between the customer demands, the production plan and the master plan; supervise the correct replenishment of raw materials from the BOM through SAP/MRP program and release orders to supply raw materials consistently, maximizing the use of the working capital.
- Generate more efficient initiatives to purchase the cost of raw materials and contracting services.
- Manage correct storage of raw materials and finished products, constantly optimizing the space and monitoring compliance with the safety regulations, SOA & GMP.
- Accountable for the acquisition of investment goods, technical materials, production materials and services against optimal conditions concerning price, quality and availability.
- People management: customer service, logistics and procurement.
- University Degree in Engineering or Economics (APIC certification highly appreciated).
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role in industrial process plant production.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Technical Knowledge SAP / MRP and planning.
- Knowledge of purchasing, supply management, VMI systems (Vendor Management Inventory).
- Fluent English.
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills.
Customer: is one of the world’s leading companies in its sector
Location: Central South Italy
Intermedia Selection, a leading Italian company in search and selection of professional and middle management, is present in Italy with more than 35 consultants in the offices of Milan, Rome.
Autorizzazione del Ministero del Lavoro n° 20323/RS